Mobile Payment in China 2011-2012 Edition, Report 3
Mobile Payment in
China: 2011-2012 Edition
is the fifth and latest edition of our most popular report. Simply put, it is
the most up-to-date and comprehensive study available on China's mobile payment
sector today. The report focuses on the top issue for m-payment in China in
2011: government licensing for "non-financial institutions". In this
report we profile all of the companies to have received mobile payment
licenses; they include many of China's leading third-party payment providers,
as well as new m-payment specialists, provincial payment processors, telecom
operators, and payment-related software and equipment providers.
Mobile payment licenses: coverage of all companies that received them, how they are being enforced, and how they will change the industry
- China's post-licensing market landscape: how China's operators, banks, and other payment powerhouses are adjusting
- NFC and contactless mobile payments
- Mobile apps and app stores
- M-payment global leaders' strategies for breaking into China's payment market
- Third-party mobile payment providers: Alipay, China UnionPay (ChinaPay), Tenpay, Union Mobile Pay (UMPay), 47Pay, 99Bill, Chinabank Payments, IPS, Lianlian Pay, MoBo, Qiandai, SandPay, Shanghai FFT, Smartpay, Yeepay, Yinsheng E-Pay
Maverick China Research is a China-based market research firm founded in 2006. We provide business-to-business research and market entry services for clients seeking opportunities in China. We have published over 20 major reports on key industry sectors and companies in China and provide tailored research and consulting services to clients from a broad range of sectors; areas of expertise include electronic payments and e-commerce, telecommunications, agriculture and medical devices. Typical projects include feasibility studies, partner searches, due diligence, and long-term sector tracking.
Published: December 2012
Length: 69 pages
Reports are for individual use only and distribution of any report purchased from the PYMNTS Report Store is a violation of the terms of sale.
We Also Recommend